Personal Data Protection Notice
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to Gyaru Hair Extensions processing personal data that you have provided to us , or any other forms or documents provided to us.
The personal data processed may include personal data that relates to:
- your identity (including your name, identification number, designation, company and signature);
- your contact details (including your delivery address, mobile number, email address and fax number); and
- financial details (including your credit card information or bank account number).
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the publications which you have chosen to subscribe to;
- To deliver notices and provide services in connection to your subscription;
- To respond to your enquiries;
- To invite you for our events;
- To convey to you the latest information regarding your subscription, through our SMS announcements;
- To conduct market surveys and trend analysis;
- When relevant, for the delivery of gifts and other complimentary products and services;
- Accounting, auditing and taxation purposes;
- For administrative purposes;
- To investigate complaints and suspected suspicious transactions; and
Where you have consented, we will use your personal information to communicate with you on promotions and events:
- related to our products and services; and
- our product range.
If you do not wish your personal information to be utilised for such communications, or if you would like to change your mind on a previous consent you have given on this, please contact us at email@example.com
Your latest written instructions to us will prevail.
Your information is necessary to us. If you do not provide all the information as requested, we will not be able to keep your complete record of information, thus affecting our ability to accomplish the above stated purposes.
We do not disclose your personal data to unaffiliated third parties without your consent. However, we may disclose your personal data in good faith, if such action is necessary to comply with any government or law enforcement agency requirements, court orders or legal processes, or if required by law.
Access, corrections and complaints
If you would like to make any inquiries or complaints or requests to access, correct or limit our processing of your personal data, you may contact: