Is hair extension suitable for me? It is suitable if:
- You want to add volume to certain part or whole head
- You just had a bad haircut and wants to cover it
- You want to instantly lengthen your hair
- You want to try a shorter hair style, but still want to dress up your look with sexy loose curls or straight sleek long hair occasionally
- You have split ends and you’re afraid to trim it because you’re trying to keep or grow your hair long
There are various types of extensions out there. Example (the extensions listed below are non exhaustive & the term used may differ from individual/countries) :
- Glue – glue is applied at the tip of extensions and wrap around your own hair.
- DISADVANTAGES :The glue damages the hair
- Micro-bead – each bead is looped into strands of hairs and clamped.
- DISADVANTAGES :You’ll feel heavier and maintenance is not easy especially when you wash your hair. The challenge lies in having your hair completely dry
- Braiding – Hair is plaited together with extensions.
- DISADVANTAGES :Integrity of the hair is abused
- Wefting – Hair weft is sewn on your hair.
- DISADVANTAGES: Causes a lot of stress to scalp.
- Tape –Extensions are tape onto your hair. One of the fairly recent method introduced over the years. I have personally tried this 2 years back. Think I paid like RM18-RM20 per pc. Total used for whole head was like maybe 60pcs, so it was like RM1K plus.
- DISADVANTAGES: Less damaging compared to the above but requires proper maintenance when you wash and dry your hair. I did not blow dry my hair each time due to time constraint and sometimes lazy. I started developing dandruff as certain parts of my hair is not thoroughly dry and my scalp was itchy. Eventually I got it removed by the 3rd month.
Now, when some of you asked for “permanent” extensions, we need you to understand that there is no such thing as permanent. Permanent in this context refers to forever. Most of the extensions done at salon have an average life span of 3-6 months. Touch up will be required if you wish to extend the life span of your extensions. Just like when you do lash extensions. But of course lash extensions usually survive 2-4 weeks, depending on how careful you are and if you did any touch ups.
It is a very unhealthy practice to just leave your extensions on as long as possible. Some girls do that to save cost, not knowing the extent of the damages. It may even lead to hair loss!
Gyaru Hair Extensions offers gorgeous longer hair which doesn’t involve:
- Stress on scalp
- Damages on hair
Why is Gyaru Hair Extensions different from others?
- Gyaru Hair Extensions are made of 100% Remy human hair. Soft to touch and it moves naturally with your own hair.Some companies would mix their extensions with “foreign substances” to lower their cost and increase margin. You get what you paid for.
- Each weft of extensions uses only the best quality of hair clips. Light weight small clips that are silicone coated and rubber grip to prevent slipping.
- Gyaru Hair Extensions have a special coloring process that keeps the hair integrity at its best, that blends well with your own hair, giving you a natural and gorgeous result.
- No commitment – clip & remove when ever you want.
To achieve longer and voluminous hair, contact Gyaru Hair Extensions here
Disclaimer : We do not own any of the photos above. Credit goes to various sources online