Every set of extensions delivered to your doorstep have undergone proper cleansing and disinfection. You don’t need to wash it daily or everytime you use it, unlike your own hair which may turned oily from the sebum secreted from your hair follicles. Only wash it after 10 times and above of usage or when your hair turns disgusting from product build ups (hair spray,hair mousse,etc) ^+*
Let’s get started!
- Make sure you have de-tangle your hair ends by gently brushing it with a wide bristle brush. Always start brushing from the bottom of the hair while holding the top part of the hair, to reduce hair loss. This simple step can also be applied to your own hair.
- You may wash your extensions from your basin or a big bowl. Ideally with a sulphate free shampoo in lukewarm water (refer to above) SCRUBBING OR RUBBING IS NOT REQUIRED! Just soak for 2-3 minutes will do.
- Leave on hair conditioner/hair masque on your extensions. You may rinse after 30 minutes or more.
- Gentle squeeze dry your extensions and lay it flat on a towel to air dry. Hair dryer is not advisable.
- Once dry, you can brush it with your wide bristle brush and apply some hair serum or argan oil to nourish it. If you prefer your extensions to look sleek, you may run a hair straightener over it. Keep your extensions in a dry place.
Voila! You may now use your extensions,again!
TIPS: You may consider to keep your extensions secured, without tangling your hair, using a trousers hanger (pic above)